Breakfast is freshly cooked and served in the conservatory overlooking the garden from 7.45 – 9.15 am. Special arrangements can be made on request.
We serve local fresh free range eggs, good quality bacon and butcher’s chipolata sausages with home made bread. We serve a selection of fresh fruit including rhubarb, raspberries and strawberries from the garden (when in season) , fresh pineapple and melon etc., and home made marmalade and jam.
- Fruit juice, cereals, porridge, fruit and creamy Greek yoghurt
- Full English breakfast with egg, grilled bacon and chipolata sausages, sauteed mushrooms and grilled tomato
or one of the following
- Scrambled eggs on granary toast with bacon
- Poached eggs on granary toast with bacon
- Boiled eggs
- Omelette with a choice of fillings – e.g. ham, cheese, potato, mushroom when available
- Kipper fillet with poached egg
- Home made bread/toast with Westley strawberry/blackcurrant jam. Other preserves are available e.g. honey and marmite.
- Selection of teas or fresh ground coffee (including decaffeinated tea and coffee, fruit/herbal and green tea etc.)
Special dietary requirements
If you have specific dietary requirements, please let us know when booking, or as soon as possible on arrival, and we will do our best to accommodate you e.g., wheat free, non-dairy etc.